Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"Sorry..."

Ok, so I haven't posted in a looong time. But I plan to get in the groove soon. Meanwhile, we've been living in our new house for a month or so now, and we love it! It's nice to have our own place, finally, after being married for over two years and living in a little tiny apartment/duplex. And I love having a big garage, that's awesome. I'll put up some pictures of the finished house soon.

I also need to catch up on my spring race season. I didn't do fantastic by any means, with my best finishes being a pair of 12th places. I never could get into the top ten like I wanted to, I just couldn't get my act together. Every race something stupid happened, like absolutely dead legs off the start, or racing half a lap with nothing to drink, or standing on the side of the trail for five minutes puking my guts out right in the middle of the race. Oh well, I had a ton of fun traveling and hanging out with Raine and all my racing buddies over the weekends. And I even managed to make enough races to finish 10th overall on the season. I'll put up some pictures and a race report for all the races soon.

So if you've found yourself here reading this, thanks. I'll start posting more regularly, and try to keep up to date with the fall mountain bike series coming up, as well as several big endurance rides I plan to do, including the South TX Death Ride and the Hotter 'n' Hell Hundred.

No comments: