Monday, July 23, 2007

New bike; sort of. Nice....

2nd edit: I added a new picture. Changes include carbon seatpost, Selle Italia SLR saddle(just for you Liam), and I flipped the stem to give me a little more roadie position. She weighs a svelte 20 lbs. even. We still gotta work on that triple crank and cut the steerer down.

1st edit: OK, I'm gonna edit this post. It was way too long and boring. So basically, I've been riding a Trek for the past year that didn't really fit. Now that I'm riding for a Specialized shop, I need to be representing! So Kyle gave me a great deal on a 2006 S-Works Tarmac e5 frame that fits me a lot better. We stripped my old frame and put all my old parts on the new frame. I hope to upgrade over time to put more worthy components on this awesome frame. But as is, the frame rides great and fits way better than my old bike. :)

2 comments:

Liam O'Connell said...

dude, we need to get you a new saddle. ouch

TriMedic said...

This is the same frame that I have, it is an awesome frame.