Thursday, March 13, 2008

Catching up.

It's been a month since I posted last, sorry about that. It happens, though. I have been busy, and I have a lot to write about, so here goes. The weekend after my last post was the supercross race in Houston. My parents and little brother came down, and went with Raine, James, and me to the race. We had a great time, got to see Kevin Windham take the win for the first time. The next day, I finally got a chance to take John flying. We flew across town through the I-10 corridor, then down towards Galveston and around the Hobby class-B airspace and back up to IWS. That was his first flight in several years that I know of, he really enjoyed it and it was real special for me.
The next weekend, I got some good riding in with a trip to Rocky Hill Ranch and 3 hrs on the mtb on Sat. and an intense solo road ride on Sunday.
The next weekend was my first race of the season, Bar-H, which I'll write about in a different post.
Sorry this post is kinda sparse, I had to get it down as I have other things to write about by now.

No comments: